Welcome to Holistic Body and Mind
I believe in a holistic approach to health. There are several aspects to good health that all need to be addressed in order for the body to be balanced and working efficiently. Working on just one aspect doesn’t necessarily give long term health and wellbeing.
Every day we are being bombarded with chemicals, pollutants, negative thoughts and sometimes our own or other people’s distorted perceptions which accumulate in our energy field to cause an imbalance.
When there is an imbalance in the energy system that is not corrected, it will eventually affect the physical or mental body as an illness. My belief in maintaining good health is to look at all aspects of the individual and to initiate an appropriate therapy in order to clear the debris before it gets to the physical body.
ONLINE COUNSELLING AVAILABLE
I work online through Zoom and Skype to deliver a very similar counselling experience from the comfort of your own home.
Drug and alcohol counselling
Life and wellness coaching
My Counselling Experience
• Master of Counselling and Psychotherapy
• Bachelor of Applied Social Science (Life Coaching)
• Graduate Certificate Drug and Alcohol Studies
• Diploma Health Science (Holistic Kinesiology)
• Diploma Holistic Living Counselling
• Advanced Practitioner Certificate in Clinical Hynotherapy
• Accredited Journey Practitioner
• Certificate IV Assessment & Workplace Training
• Member of Australian Counselling Association